Notifications
Clear all

ISP SIP Gateway inbound calls failing on CCUM

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@darrenseales)
Topic starter  

Hi, I have recently built a CCUM V12 server for a small IPT environment. It has been a number of years since I worked with CCUM and then it was just H323 gateways with SIP trunks starting to be born. I loved the Call manager but since that role I never had to support a CCUM until now. My issue is that I have 2 x SIP trunks that are managed including the gateway via a ISP. Which I have added to the CCUM and all outbound calls I configured for so far with the RP, RL, RG are all working OK. However all inbound calls fail. When talking to the ISP they say they can see my test calls coming in and being passed to the CCUM. I have researched and looked over my config on the CCUM and cannot find any issues.

Has anyone had this experience and have any ideas how to resolve?

Darren.

(@darrenseales)
Topic starter  

I have managed to pull the logs of while making a test call and it looks like to NOTbe an issue with the SIP gateway as I can see the invites and acks from the SIP GW to the CCUM and through to the Desk phone. Therefore it looks to be relating to the handset config as outbound calls are working.

Darren.

ReplyQuote
(@pasha)
Active Member Admin

Hi Darren,

What do you mean by fail? 

Does the phone ring?

what happens after the INVITE?

ReplyQuote
Share: